The Municipality of the District of Lunenburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment opportunity: Cleaner, Casual Position
About the role….
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering Services, the Cleaner will conduct all cleaning and sanitizing duties at the Municipal Services Building and property in a safe and efficient manner. This is a casual position; hours of work will vary based on organizational needs.
Is this you?
- • High School Diploma
- • A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- • Excellent cleaning skills
- • Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision;
- • Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- • Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude;
- • Ability to perform the physical demands of the position including but not limited to lifting, standing for extended periods, bending/crouching, etc.
Hour of work are flexible and will depend on operational needs. Schedule may include days, evenings, and may include occasional weekends.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Ashley Chase, Human Resources Officer
Deadline to apply: May 21, 2021
Please quote competition number MODL2021 CLNRCAS when submitting application for this position