The Municipality of the District of Lunenburg is seeking an Active Living Coordinator for a three-year term position. Closing date: September 20, 2021.
Competition # MODL_ACTLVCOORD2021
About the role….
The Municipality of the District of Lunenburg, located along Nova Scotia’s beautiful South Shore, is seeking an Active Living Coordinator for a three-year term position.
This is a professional position with the primary responsibility for implementing the Municipality of the District of Lunenburg’s comprehensive Active Living Strategy under the supervision of the Director of Recreation Services and in collaboration with other municipal departments and regional partners.
Is this you?
As the ideal candidate, you possess
- A university degree in Recreation/Community Development; and
- At least three years relevant community work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with community development and program administration in a municipal setting is considered an asset.
- Community engagement skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
Terms of Employment: Three (3) year term position, Full-time (35 hours per week), Monday - Friday
Salary range: $47,789 – 59,736 (Band 50)
In addition to salary, MODL offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical/dental, Defined Benefit pension plan, 4-day workweek option, and other attractive benefits.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Ashley Chase, Human Resources Officer
Please quote competition number: MODL_ACTLVCOORD2021
Deadline to apply: Noon, Monday September 20, 2021
While we appreciate your interest in working with MODL, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted