*New for Fall 2021 - Welcome to Connect2Rec!
Check it out! You can now find information and register for any MODL, Town of Bridgewater and LCLC Programs all in one place!
Registration opens September 1st, 2021
- Online Registration (pay via Credit Card): At your convenience, any time of day or night. It’s easy!
Step 1. Visit us online at: www.connect2rec.com
Step 2. “Sign Up or Log In”
Step 3. Next Search and Register for Programs
Step 4: Have FUN!
- Register By Phone: Call the LCLC 902-530-4100
- Register In-Person 7 days a week (All payment methods): Visit the LCLC: 123, North Park Street, Bridgewater
Participants must sign a waiver(s), prior to participation.
- All programs will follow province mandated Covid-19 Guidelines and are subject to change.
- All programs are subject to minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Register early to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment.
- Waiting lists will be taken for full programs and additional programs added if possible.
- Cash, cheque, interac/debit and credit cards available in in-person; credit card available online.
- Cheques made payable to LCLC. Postdated cheques will not be accepted.
- Please pay fees at least one full week prior to the program start date.
For program cancellations, additions or changes please call (902) 541-1343.
Watch for program updates in the LighthouseNOW Progress Bulletin or Connect with Rec through our Facebook page
- If notice is received during regular office hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) before the commencement of the second class of a program, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- For workshops, clinics, and bus trips, if notice is received at least five working days prior to the program date, a refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation notice received within 4 days of the program or for ‘no-show’ registrants.
- If an individual cannot continue participating in a program due to an illness or injury, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee. A doctor’s note is required as proof that illness or injury prohibits further participation.