At your convenience, any time of day or night. Online registration requires Credit Card payment. A surcharge will be charged for credit card use. IT’S EASY!
- Step 1. Visit Active Net: Online Recreation Activities
Step 2. “Create an Account”. (Enter a login name and password, which you create yourself.)
Step 3. Next “View & Register for Activities”.
- Step 4. Have FUN!
Register by Phone or In-Person:
- Call us at (902) 541-1343 or drop by our office.
- DROP-OFF: Payments can be dropped off after hours in the drop-off slot by the front door.
Participants must verbally or electronically agree with the Municipal Waiver upon registration.
- All programs are subject to minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Register early to reserve your spot and avoid disappointment.
- Waiting lists will be taken for full programs and additional programs added if possible.
- Cheques payable to District of Lunenburg or MODL. Postdated cheques will not be accepted.
- Interac/debit available. Credit card available online only.
- Please pay fees at least one full week prior to the program start date.
For program cancellations, additions or changes please call (902) 541-1343.
Watch for program updates in the LighthouseNOW Progress Bulletin or Connect with Rec through our Facebook page
- If notice is received during regular office hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) before the commencement of the second class of a program, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- For workshops, clinics, and bus trips, if notice is received at least five working days prior to the program date, a refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation notice received within 4 days of the program or for ‘no-show’ registrants.
- If an individual cannot continue participating in a program due to an illness or injury, a prorated refund will be issued less a 10% administrative fee. A doctor’s note is required as proof that illness or injury prohibits further participation.