Regional Emergency Management Organization
The Municipality of the District of Lunenburg, the Municipality of the District of Chester, the Towns of Bridgewater, Mahone Bay and Lunenburg have signed a Regional Emergency Services Agreement to provide protective services to the residents of all four Municipal units. These five units under this Agreement share the responsibilities of emergency preparedness, planning, response and recovery when possible and appropriate.
Please visit the Regional Emergency Management Organization on Twitter @RegionalEMO (https://twitter.com/RegionalEMO) to learn more.
Emergency Management Coordinator
Police, Fire and Ambulance - Dial: 911
Phone (902) 634-8674 - Lunenburg Detachment
Phone (902) 527-5555 - Bridgewater Detachment
- Lunenburg County Ground Search and Rescue
- Nova Scotia Ground Search And Rescue Association (NSGSARA)
- Local Weather Forecast (Environment Canada)
- Canadian Hurricane Centre (Environment Canada)
- Nova Scotia Power Outage Information